I love my daddy!
I caught this moment yesterday, with Nolly and his daddy snuggling!
Too cute...
Nolly had on what I would like to think is his favorite onesie--with a Big Green Tractor since his fave singer is Jason Aldean (what great taste!).
Actually, on that note, when he is having a major meltdown... crocodile tears kind of moment, the only thing that can calm him down is when mommy sings country to him :)
I guess some people play classical music for their babies, I play songs about drinking beer and hound dogs! To each their own I guess.
Too cute...
Nolly had on what I would like to think is his favorite onesie--with a Big Green Tractor since his fave singer is Jason Aldean (what great taste!).
Actually, on that note, when he is having a major meltdown... crocodile tears kind of moment, the only thing that can calm him down is when mommy sings country to him :)
I guess some people play classical music for their babies, I play songs about drinking beer and hound dogs! To each their own I guess.
| My boys! |
| Mommy was feeling left out ;) |


Comments
Post a Comment