We're Pregnant!
We found out on September 29, 2011 that we were going to become parents!
I happened to be "late" and was just feeling, well "off." I just had a feeling I knew why. I called Luda at work-I get out of work at 3 everyday and he doesn't until late.
Me: "I think I'm pregnant, I'm NEED to go buy a test"
Lud: "Who takes a pregnancy test without their husband anyway?"
Me: "I'll wait til you come home then."
I huffed and puffed. I just HAD to know.
Instead I went over to visit Ellen. We were catching up and since a few of our friends were pregnant we kind of drifted to the subject of if Luda and I were trying.
I said that actually that past month we had and I actually might be but didn't take a test yet.
On the way home from Ellen's, I stopped at Rite Aid and grabbed a 3-pack of preg tests.
Now, granted I know being a Lab Tech that you don't need to take 3 tests, only one good positive test with a control line...but...
I flew home and jumped through the door, and told luda to come follow me.
He was concerned that I was taking it too soon and would be dissapointed.
I took the first test and it instantly read a pink +
I proceeded to take all 3 tests, which all had the same result=we were going to be parents--soon!
Here's a picture taken once we found out that night.
I happened to be "late" and was just feeling, well "off." I just had a feeling I knew why. I called Luda at work-I get out of work at 3 everyday and he doesn't until late.
Me: "I think I'm pregnant, I'm NEED to go buy a test"
Lud: "Who takes a pregnancy test without their husband anyway?"
Me: "I'll wait til you come home then."
I huffed and puffed. I just HAD to know.
Instead I went over to visit Ellen. We were catching up and since a few of our friends were pregnant we kind of drifted to the subject of if Luda and I were trying.
I said that actually that past month we had and I actually might be but didn't take a test yet.
On the way home from Ellen's, I stopped at Rite Aid and grabbed a 3-pack of preg tests.
Now, granted I know being a Lab Tech that you don't need to take 3 tests, only one good positive test with a control line...but...
I flew home and jumped through the door, and told luda to come follow me.
He was concerned that I was taking it too soon and would be dissapointed.
I took the first test and it instantly read a pink +
I proceeded to take all 3 tests, which all had the same result=we were going to be parents--soon!
Here's a picture taken once we found out that night.



Comments
Post a Comment