Welcome to my blog!
Well, I did it. I decided to create a blog...
There are a couple of reasons I decided to blog--not that anyone will really want to follow me but--I have many friends and family who live far away and I wanted to keep them in the loop about my pregnancy. Also, it will serve another purpose as both a pregnancy journal and baby photo album, in case I ever want to look back someday and know what I went through as a preggo.
So, sit back, relax and enjoy. I will probably update more often later on in the pregnancy.
There are a couple of reasons I decided to blog--not that anyone will really want to follow me but--I have many friends and family who live far away and I wanted to keep them in the loop about my pregnancy. Also, it will serve another purpose as both a pregnancy journal and baby photo album, in case I ever want to look back someday and know what I went through as a preggo.
So, sit back, relax and enjoy. I will probably update more often later on in the pregnancy.


Comments
Post a Comment