Tessa's first birthday
I know its been awhile since I've blogged last, I know I'm getting really bad at this but I do really want to start up again now that we're getting more settled in our house in our routine. The first blog will be about Tessa's first birthday.
Her birthday was February 7th and because it was the middle of flu season all of our beloved guests were sick except for Gava! We had ourselves an awesome time anyway of course.
Papa even made a number 1 out of the snow!
Nolan loved that he could pick out tessa's birthday present. We went to the second hand store and he picked her out a Minnie Mouse pink ride along airplane. I'm sure it wasn't at all at a self-serving gift! he loved the toy was as much as she did and the two of them pushed each other around on their ride on toys almost all day. we devoured crab legs and Tess even had her first taste of cake made by Gava. Unlike her brother Nolin who barely wanted to eat any of the cake or frosting she had one bite of it and she put her whole face in it practically. That's my girl! Can't believe my little Tessa Pinny is 1 year old, oh how time flies!












Comments
Post a Comment