New Chairs, Big Rapids and fun around the house
I absolutely love the Land of Nod. gava bought both kids their own little chair from Land of Nod. Tessa's is pink with white stripes and Nolin's is the shape of a lion. The kids loved climbing in and out of them in hiding their books in them. The coolest things ever I wish that I had some when I was a kid! they have had a ton of fun in them all winter long.
we also made a trip over to big rapids in Febuary to watch Laurent play tennis. we stayed with coach calls his family and the boys had a ton of fun playing together. Nolan went to an art class with Reid we went to a basketball game and the adults got to have some fun of their own at night. Mama Vicki and Mr Hammond also came to visit with their new dog!
also included are a couple photos from playing around the house enjoy.










Comments
Post a Comment