Family Day
Thank goodness for Canada and their appreciation for Holidays. In the month of February there is a holiday called Family Day. I luckily enough had the day off as well for working the weekend, so that meant that the family was all together for an extra day off!
So what did we do on our day totally dedicated to family life? I was surprised with breakfast in bed from the two handsome men in my life. After that we ran some errands and even hit the thrift store and found some great hand-me-downs for little Nolin. And to really drive home the point of family togetherness, we all took a nap while Nolin was napping ;)
So much fun!
So I thought it would be fitting to post some "family pictures" in light of the holiday upon us!
So what did we do on our day totally dedicated to family life? I was surprised with breakfast in bed from the two handsome men in my life. After that we ran some errands and even hit the thrift store and found some great hand-me-downs for little Nolin. And to really drive home the point of family togetherness, we all took a nap while Nolin was napping ;)
So much fun!
So I thought it would be fitting to post some "family pictures" in light of the holiday upon us!


Comments
Post a Comment