Photoshoot with Papa
Mr. mom and Nolin have been having way too much fun lately--without me!!
This time I was there to play paparazzi. These were taken in the basement while we were watching some tennis. Nolin is absoultely infatuated when the tv is on, especially tennis.
We try to turn him away, but he is learning to turn his head on his own now.
Well, I guess since Andy Roddick retired, the US is in need of a new phenom--maybe Nolin will have to fill the void ;)
This time I was there to play paparazzi. These were taken in the basement while we were watching some tennis. Nolin is absoultely infatuated when the tv is on, especially tennis.
We try to turn him away, but he is learning to turn his head on his own now.
Well, I guess since Andy Roddick retired, the US is in need of a new phenom--maybe Nolin will have to fill the void ;)


Comments
Post a Comment