2 month well visit and more pics

Nolin is almost 2.5 months now, which is so hard to believe.
Even harder to believe is that I'm going back to work this week! Those 12 weeks really did FLY by.
He had his 2 month well visit checkup last week. He didn't put as much weight on as previously, he weighs 12.9 lbs, (50-75 percentile).
He is 24 inches long (75th percentile).
However he has been having some "diaper issues." He has had blood and mucus in his poop, which means that he is allergic to something I am eating that he gets through my milk :(
So now I am having to sort out just exactly what that is he is allergic to.
Since I already do not eat dairy, I have cut out soy as well. Nothing has changed.
But i realized I eat a ton of eggs, mayo baked goods etc. I think it could be the egg?
So I am going to eliminate that and see how it goes for him.
Other than that he will have to go on special hypoallergenic formula!
Here are some newer pictures, enjoy!
My puppy slippers Krystian and Nicole got me!

Playing in my Rainforest bouncer

Reading with daddy




Me and mommy and her friends before they went to Tim McGraw concert!

My mommy thinks I'm the most beautiful son in the world!

Comments

Popular Posts