21 Weeks...and quite the scare!
Well this is the week where my belly has really started to "pop", and that is kind of what I'm feeling like.
I've been trying to do yoga classes with Wooder but it is really hard and uncomfortable to bend and twist.
Bigger news, this past weekend I had to be in the hospital overnight.
I had a kidney stone. The WORST possible pain I've ever had in my whole life. I went in Saturday morning and they determined it had nothing to do with our baby (thank goodness).
Our baby boy moved for the first time yesterday (Jan 28). I've not felt any movements really because of the placement of the placenta is in front. This cushions any movements between the baby and I!
I've been feeling well, other than a little acid reflux.
Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks!
I've been trying to do yoga classes with Wooder but it is really hard and uncomfortable to bend and twist.
Bigger news, this past weekend I had to be in the hospital overnight.
I had a kidney stone. The WORST possible pain I've ever had in my whole life. I went in Saturday morning and they determined it had nothing to do with our baby (thank goodness).
Our baby boy moved for the first time yesterday (Jan 28). I've not felt any movements really because of the placement of the placenta is in front. This cushions any movements between the baby and I!
I've been feeling well, other than a little acid reflux.
Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks!



Comments
Post a Comment